There is nothing greater than starting the morning full of energy, feeling you’re ready for a fantastic day!
I love to do something for my body before doing anything else, that multiples my motivation and inspires me to keep myself fit and healthy during the whole day!
You can prepare this recipe the night before, or simply right after you woke up.
For 4 dl of juice
- 3 oranges
- 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 dl mineral water
- Squeeze the oranges and the 1/2 lime.
- Slice up the cucumber into small pieces.
- Add the juice, cucumber and matcha powder and mineral water into a blender and mix until you get a nice smooth texture and a foamy top layer.
- If you prepare it the night before, leave the juice in the fridge, if you prepare it freshly in the morning, you can add some ice cubes.
Some of the health benefits of cucumbers:
- They are made up of mostly (95%) of water, so it helps you stay hydrated.
- Cucumbers contain vitamin K, B vitamins, copper, potassium, vitamin C, and manganese.
- Contain unique polyphenols and other compounds that may help reduce your risk of chronic diseases .
- Contain an anti-inflammatory flavonol called fisetin that appears to play an important role in brain health.
- Reduce your risk of cancer because of the polyphenols called lignans (pinoresinol, lariciresinol, and secoisolariciresinol).
- They also contain antioxidant flavonoids.
Plus, freshen your breath, manage stress, support your digestive health, maintain a healthy weight, support health, and much more!
To read more detailes, check out 9 Health Benefits of Cucumbers by Marcola.com
Keep following my upcoming posts, I’m going to share the benefits of some other ingredients I’m using to prepare my detox and vitamin juices. x