The Liebster Award
Big thanks to Jaimie, the writer of the lovely Bubblewrap and Popcorn blog, who nominated me with my blog on the Liebster Award.
I find this a pretty cool idea, it helps people to find some cool new blogs, and good for the bloggers to get some attention from new sources.
And I like the idea of answering to some interesting and funny questions of strangers we have never met in person. So why not?
But of course don’t want to force any bloggers to do the same. I nominate some blogs too, as this is the rule, but only join the fun if you feel like!
I thank the blogger who tagged me.
- I say 11 facts about me.
- I answer the 11 questions written by the person who tagged me.
- I write my own 11 questions.
- I tag 11 up and coming bloggers.
11 SLIGHTLY INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME
I officially have the diplom to teach tennis
- I was born with back curly hair
- I have the second name, Bernadett
- I wish I could be a guitarist/singer in a rock band
- Usually I paint, watch tv, having a phone conversation and eat at the same time
- Sometimes I seriously consider being an Icelandic language professor or studying psychology
- I change my hair colour app. 4 times a year
- I’m the craziest Hungarian fan of the Russian group, t.A.T.u.
- I’m addicted to burger, bacon and pancakes
- Want to try skydiving
- I’m slightly claustrophobic and also a bit hypochondriac
ANSWERS FOR QUESTIONS
- What’s your favourite pastime?
Baking, Sunday brunch, discover new places, making & drinking coffee, dreaming.
- What are you most looking forward to?
Right now I can’t wait for my big Iceland & Faroe Islands journey!
- What do you do when you’re in a bad mood?
I’m listening to cry sad songs on Spotify, haha
But seriously, it depends on the level of my bad mood. Sometimes I just enjoy being a bit blue, especially on a rainy Sunday afternoon. But if I’m in a depressive mood for too long, I try to push myself out of sadness and call a friend to meet, surprise myself with a new dress, or simply go to have lunch at my favourite restaurant.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Well, well, well. I’m always telling I more easily see myself in 10 years than my next couple of months. So I should answer this easily.:)
I see myself living abroad, but keeping my apartment in Budapest to be able to visit my family and friends whenever I want to. I’ll live by the sea in a small, cozy house. I’ll have a garden full of old trees and wild flowers.
Hopefully I’ll have a lovable husband and of course my twin girls. hahaha
I’ll live from writing and all kind of art projects, so I’ll have the flexibility to travel whenever I feel like.
And I’ll still have my old grumpy red cat, Hermione and have some dogs too. A basset hound for sure.
Ok, I stop, I think I should write a separated blog post about that! :D
- What would you tell yourself if you could go back in time?
To believe in destiny, but don’t be too naive and sentimental. Not to rush time, because what has to happen, always happens.
- Who do you admire?
Of course my beautiful, sporty Mum who is the best cook.
And I’ll always admire my favorite band members, Yulia & Lena from t.A.T.u.
- Why did you start your blog?
To step out of my comfort zone. To start living the life I want to live. And to prove that it is possible to make a living of things you love and you don’t have to waste your time on a day job what you hate. (Although I was totally in love with my last job)
- Do you regret anything?
All the things I have ever done were made me the person I am today. If I would change a tiny little detail, maybe today I would be different. I love my life and I guess, everything is perfect the way it is. But… maybe I regret my decision of cutting my long hair…:)
- If you had £100,000,000 what would you do with it?
I would buy a few weekend houses here and there. Not luxury wants actually. But most definitely in Iceland, Faroe Islands, Scotland, Sweden, Italy, Portugal and Malta. Except this I would go on a one year Worldwide trip.
I would create a big famous brand of Wild Compass 4freedom.
And for sure I would help for all the homeless pets!
- If you had one wish, what would you use it for?
Just to be happy. Only this one thing. Because it includes everything I guess. If you ask for money, love, friends, it doesn’t guarantee you will have a happy life. It’ better to let everything and just ask for happy moments, because those moments are your life. NOW.
- Do you feel strongly about any beliefs you have?
I’m trying not to follow any beliefs too strongly. Of course I have some, most importantly I believe in the power of our thoughts and I believe there is someone bigger than us. Doesn’t matter how we call it.
MY QUESTIONS FOR BLOGGERS
If you could get a one way ticket and a key to a new home, where would you go?
- What is your earliest memory from your childhood?
- Can you imagine tattoos or piercings on your body?
- What crazy fashion trend you wish to come back again?
- What is you all time favorite food?
- Would you change your profession/studies if you could go back in time?
- What language you feel like learning?
- Do you have a favorite blogger?
- If you could change into anything or anybody for one day, who would you be?
- Do you have a favorite place where you go when you’re sad?
- If you should make a 100 days diet, would choose a sugar or a meat free one?
THE BLOGGERS I NOMINATE ARE: