Sugar-free peanut butter iced coffee
Usually I prefer normal coffee without any sweetener or added syrup.
To be honest I’m not the Starbucks kind of girl who orders a chocolate latte macchiato with caramel syrup and cream on the top.
But it doesn’t mean that time to time I don’t feel like trying something new and treating myself with something sweeter than the usual espresso. And when that’s the case, I like to do that without guilt.
How? Check out this delicious Sugar-free peanut butter iced coffee recipe! Easy, fast and doesn’t mess up your healthy lifestyle!;)
For one person (3 dl).
- – 150 ml coffee (I used my moka pot to prepare it)
- – 100 ml rice milk (or any alternative milk you prefer)
- – 1 tbsp peanut butter (unsweetened)
- – 1 tbsp coconut sugar (or the sweetener you like, xylitol, stevia, erythritol, etc.)
- – a few ice cubes or sugar-free ice cream (optional)
- Prepare the coffee and wait until it cools down a bit.
- Add the fridge cold rice milk, the peanut butter and coconut sugar.
- Use a blender to mix all the ingredients and add some ice cubes or some sugar free chocolate/vanilla ice cream.(Not so long ago, I’ve found a very delicious sugar, gluten and lactose – free ice cream, in case you are from Hungary, that’s the one I’m talking about.)
Enjoy, and if you prepare this recipe, please tag #wildcompass4freedom on your pictures!;) x