I wish for June…
June has started, so it’s appropriate to write an inspiring post about all the possibilities waiting for us this month!
This is my favorite time of the year. Here in Hungary it already starts to feel like summer, but not as hot and unbearable as July and August. Everything is bright and colourful. Strawberry fields, bright red cherries on the trees, some showers and thunderstorms that cool down the air, but still doesn’t feel too cold anymore.
This is the time when we start to think about our summer and planning our holidays.
This month is so full of hope, positive energy and possibilities.
For June, I wish:
- Hike in the surrounding hills of Budapest
- Drinking lots of strawberry milkshake
- Lie in the grass
- Taking crazy, spontaneous, colourful photos
- Planning my Iceland trip
- Start to use my bike again
- Continue preparing Sunday morning breakfasts with pancakes and bacon
- Iced-coffee time!
- Start to paint more again
- Clean my apartment and make it look perfectly fresh
- Roof terrace project ON
- Time to be fit for the summer, so run, run, run!
- It’s always lovely to open your post box and find some colourful letters & postcards!
I’ve started Postcrossing again. It’s an amazing postcard exchanging project.
- At least few times a week, wake up early and enjoy having plenty of time for productivity
- Start to use my vintage typewriter and write poems, short stories or at least some inspiring words
- Late night talks
- Drinking beer by the Danube
- Smile a lot
- Be inspired
- Enjoy the sweet moments of doing nothing without feeling guilty
What do you wish yourself for June?:)
Photos are from Pinterest, I don’t own them. You can find them here.