Green tea detox water
Week after week, I love to come up with something new to keep my body fit and healthy.
This time I was trying a green tea detox water full of citrus, rich in C-vitamin.
Should I mention the positive effects of green tea?
It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.
This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits.
- 2 tsp Kusmi BB Detox Tea leaf
- 0,5 l hot water
- 1 l cold mineral water
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cucumber
- a pinch of fresh paisley
- First of all, preapere the green tea using 2 tsp of Kusmi BB Detox Tea and 0,5 l hot water. If you don’t have that type, feel free to be creative and use any kind of good quality green tea /tea mixture. The reason I’m in love with this Kusmi Detox, is that it contains also mate, rooibos, guarana, dandelion and scent of grapefruit.
When it’s ready, set aside and let it cool down a bit.
- Squeeze the 1/2 grapefruit, 1 lemon, 1/2 lime and add this juice into the tea.
- Slice up 1/2 cucumber and the other half of the lime and drop them into the juice-tea mix.
- If you happen to have fresh paisley at home, add a pinch of it, but this is really just an extra.
- Now that all the ingredients are in, add app. 1 l of cold mineral water and mix the juice thoroughly.
- Put it into the fridge for at least 2 hours, but for the best result, I recommend you to let it overnight.